Our Site Safe Audit Tool, for larger projects, will capture site performance and provide relevant reports in real time. For smaller projects, our advisory team can provide relevant health and safety reviews and advice.
Site Safe Audit Tool
The Site Safe Audit Tool better enables companies to monitor and manage their onsite performance.
Audit Tool Benefits:
- Captures your site performance in real time
- Provides quality information via site safety Audit reports
- Audit reports contain statistical data and commentary on improvement opportunities and positive actions identified
- Benchmarking the audit report contains benchmarking statistics in chart form that compares your performance against all industry. These charts show the comparison between your company audit reports and the industry 12 month average for audit results
More on Benchmarking
A key feature of the Site Safe auditing service is the ability to be a part of the benchmarking database. Benchmarking is a well acclaimed process in both New Zealand and internationally for initiating and sustaining continuous improvement.
By using Site Safes auditing service you'll also be able to benchmark performance of:
- Individual site comparison
- Overall company basis
- Project value
- Stage of completion
- Regional activity
- Construction activity
Benchmarking results focus our attention on underlying issues and provide a vehicle for developing effective solutions.
Site Safe Member
Safety Audit - onsite
$138 per hour
$172.50 per hour
$138 per audit
$172.50 per audit
All prices inclusive of GST
NB: Existing individual contract rates
For more information:
Contact Shona Jefferies at Site Safe on 04 815 8873 or email email@example.com.