29 - 30 August 2011, Rendezvous Hotel, Auckland
The Health and Safety in the Construction Forum will showcase case studies and presentations from leading figures in the construction industry, offer practical tips on how to improve your organisations health and safety performance and discuss future government strategies in the development of safer construction sector.
This event will focus on construction specific safety risks:
- Achieving better health and safety outcomes during construction projects through greater pre construction health and safety planning
- Emergency response health and safety plans on a work site
- Monitoring and measuring health and safety performance
- Reworking work flows and job processes to develop a safer workplace
- Investigating accidents and near misses
- Effective health and safety management plans in high risk projects
Secure your place today by phoning Conferenz on (09) 912 3616 or email us at email@example.com .
Register online at www.conferenz.co.nz/conferences/health-safety-construction
For brochure and registration form