Tech NZISM, Health and Safety Advisor
P: 021 465 429
Dean joined SiteSafe in 2013 after previous roles with electrical power utility companies for health and safety and best working practices.
Originally for England, Dean has over 40 years’ experience in the contracting industry, primarily electrical, starting out as an electrical apprentice, Dean quickly moved into supervision and contractor management roles, also director of own company from 1989 – 2003 undertaking prestigious contracts for the likes of London Underground Ltd, Ford Motor Company and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals to name a few.
Dean can offer consultancy advise with safe systems of work, best practice and engagement and representation support.
As an EWRB Registered Electrical Inspector Dean delivers Registered Electrical Workers Competency courses for SiteSafe nationally as well as other Passport and higher-level courses.
- EWRB endorsed Registered Electrical Workers Competency course trainer
- SoP’s, codes of Practice and development manuals
- Supervisor course facilitator
- HSR course Facilitator
- Continued Professional Development Forum facilitator
- SSSP course facilitator
- Consultants Passport Course facilitator
- EWRB Registered Electrical Inspector
- NEBOSH International General Certificate Occupational Health and Safety
- SiteSafe Construction Site Safety Certificate
- Heath and Safety Representative NZQA Standard 29315
- Audit and Assessment NZQA Unit Standard 26905
- Workplace assessor NZQA Unit Standard 4098