Health and Safety Advisor
P: 021 465 429
Originally from the United Kingdom, Dean has an extensive 40 years’ experience in the construction industry. Starting as an electrician apprentice, he quickly moved into supervisor and contract management roles. He was also the director of his own UK electrical company from 1989 – 2003, completing contracts for London Underground, City of London Corporation.
Dean came to Site Safe at the end of 2013, after enjoying a fixed term with the Hamilton Council as their Corridor Manager. Previous roles are predominately in compliance management in electrical power utilities and civil network installations: focusing on public and worksite safety (temporary traffic management CoPTTM), Code of Practice in utility operators access to transport corridors, and environmental guidelines and compliances. He also closely monitored and audited subcontract civil installation teams for health and safety work practices.
Dean can bring to his clients
Health and safety and quality assurance, inspection and auditing of project site in relation to safe working practices, compliance and temporary traffic management (CoPTTM), reinstatements compliance. Electrical / civil compliance and safe working practices.
Dean conducts Site Safe training in, Advanced Passport, Consultants Passport, Electrical Passport, Building Construction Passport, Civil Passport, Maintenance Passport and Telecommunication Passport.
- Computer skills - XL, Office, Maximo, Share point, Prometheus, RAMM
- EWRB endorsed Electrical Competency (Site Safe Electrical Trainer) Trainer
- SOP's Codes of Practice & Development Manuals
- Electrical Installation: Certificate City and Guilds courses 'A', 'B', 'C' (electrical installations 236005)
- EWRB Registered
- NEBOSH OHS International General Certificate
- L1 L2/3 NP STMS certified for Auditing CoPTTM
- L1/L2 Health and Safety Representative
- Construction Site Safety Certificate
- NZISM Registered