P: 021 191 2367
Lynne joined the Central Region team in November 2021 as a Safety Advisor/Trainer.
Lynne’s previous background is in the Royal New Zealand Air Force, with over 30 years’ experience in aviation safety, ensuring aircrew and passengers went home safely at the end of each day. In 2007, she moved into health and safety, ensuring personnel were trained as to why they need to keep healthy and be safe. Lynne also undertook auditing of workplaces, and chaired health and safety committee meetings.
What Lynne can bring to her clients
- Passion for health and safety
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Engagement through training and skills development
- Health and Safety Educator
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Massey University – Graduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- NZQA – Certificate Business (First Line Management) (L4)
- NZQA – Certificate Business (First Line Management) (L3)