After completing a mechanical apprenticeship in the UK, Peter worked as lift truck engineer for 22 years. He was then employed as a process operator in manufacturing before transferring to the company’s training department.
Over the years Peter has acquired 20 years’ of training experience in manufacturing, logistics, health and safety, and construction.
He emigrated to New Zealand from the UK in 2017 and worked as a health and safety trainer in Auckland before joining Site Safe in April 2019.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Developing and delivering effective HSE training programs
- Risk assessment
- Elevated working platforms
- Machinery and guarding
- Lock out / tag out
- Work Permits
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- IOSH Managing Safely
- NEBOSH level 3 General certificate
- Teaching Certificate L3
- Professional Trainer certificate
- Qualified mentor
- Qualified manual handling trainer
- Certificate in Equality and diversity
- Trained in First Aid,
- NZQA Qualifications in Confined space , gas detection, working at height