To help you get the best fit for your business, we offer three types of membership.
This page allows you to see at a glance which membership option might be best suited to your business.
Standard Corporate Membership
- Be recognised by the industry as showing commitment to health and safety.
- Get access to a wide range of services including training courses which can be booked and paid for online.
- Membership logos and yearly membership certificates, 'proud to be safe' member stickers for promotional use
- Receive greater discounts on the cost of Site Safe training services with each passing year of loyalty. You’ll receive 10% discount in your first year and up to 30% discount in your fifth year of membership.To recognise continued commitment to Site Safe, members are automatically moved to the next level of membership until the maximum loyalty status of five years is reached.
- Receive quarterly newsletters and exclusive resources including Membership logos and yearly membership certificates, 'proud to be safe' member stickers for promotional use.
- Access to our exclusive resources including our library of toolbox safety talks, guidelines and research
- Members receive networking and knowledge sharing opportunities at member event hosted around the country
- Inclusion in our online Site Safe Member Directory.
- Receive free Posters to help spread important construction health and safety messages to all on site and throughout the workplace.
- Be able to purchase discounted products online as well as view past transactions.
- Free access to mental health and wellbeing platform Ignite Aotearoa. Members can opt-in to create a free account and gain access to a range of resources, information, and workshops designed to support mental health and wellbeing, and take advantage of a special offer to give individual employees access to resources and one-on-one support sessions.
- Exclusive access for you and your staff to a huge range of discounts from well-known suppliers, as well as big monthly promotions.
Trade Association Membership
- Receive all the benefits of Standard Corporate membership above.
- You’ll also be able to offer all your members 10% off their annual Site Safe membership fee.
- You’ll have access to the trade association’s hub on the Members area of the Site Safe website where you can promote your business and upcoming conferences and events.
- Be able to use Site Safe safety articles in your business magazines and newsletters – just ask us.
If you are a small business of 1 to 20 employees, you also have the opportunity to add on a Small Business Safety Package - Premier or Standard.
By law you must prevent harm to your employees and others who enter your building site. A basic health and safety system is built around these five areas:
- Hazard and risk management system
- Training and competency (including supervision) for your staff
- Emergency planning and procedures
- Accident and Incident investigation systems and procedures
- Responsibilities: as a PCBU and procedures to support
Site Safe's Small Business Safety Package is the complete package for your small business health and safety needs. It comes with our new Health and Safety Kit which covers everything you need to know for a safer business, important signage, a customisable policy, a session with one of our expert health and safety professionals and a ticket on one of our Passport courses.
This package can be added on when you purchase membership online.
Our membership fees are calculated according to the number of employees at your company. Site Safe New Zealands membership is from 1 June to 31 May. Standard Corporate Members who join during the year will be invoiced on a pro-rata basis. Join us online and our system will automatically calculate your fee. Alternatively you can download our price list: