Canterbury Rebuild Safety Forum
The Canterbury Rebuild Safety Forum has been officially formed since June 2011 to be recognised as setting and managing safety standards in the Canterbury rebuild.
The Canterbury Rebuild Safety Forum takes and active role in:
- Setting safety standards
- Sharing information
- Providing supportive and effective health and safety management tools
- Identifying opportunities, issues and solutions to improve safety
- Being innovative with ideas for safety
Site Safe endorses the Canterbury Rebuild Safety Charter. Visit the Safety Charter website for more information.
Documents prepared by the Canterbury Rebuild Safety Forum:
- Fatigue - Prevention in the New Zealand Workplace
- Electrical Disconnection in Houses to be Demolished
- House Lifting Protocol
- Dust Protocol
- Labour Hire Competency Assessment Form