Site Safe Level 1 plan
New Zealand will operate under COVID alert level 1.
While under alert level 1, we'll continue to put safety measures in place.
What that means, we have put the following level 1 measures in place:
- Contact Tracing – at all training venues (including at other learning institutions or organisations’ sites). It is important that everyone keeps track of their movements including attendance at Site Safe courses. On arrival at your course you will be asked to register and complete a COVID declaration. We also recommend the use of the NZ COVID tracer app for individuals to create a digital diary of their movements.
- Good hygiene practices - including hand sanitisation before entering and re-entering training rooms and promotion of good hand washing practices.
- Based on Ministry of Education advice, although not mandatory, Site Safe encourages the continued use of face coverings or masks when attending on-site activities, and make use of these where appropriate, particularly where physical distancing is relaxed or difficult.
- Learners are to stay home if they are unwell and leave the course if they become unwell.
- Catering – for morning/afternoon teas and lunches
- Lunches will be provided for one and two-day courses
- Water and hot drinks (tea/coffee) will be provided for all courses
- Learners may bring their own food/drinks should they choose
Any learners in breach of requirements will be refused entry to the training facility and asked to leave.