Site Safe Level 2 and 1 Plan
Under level 2 and 1, additional physical distancing and hygiene practices will be in place.
That means we have put the following measures in place:
- Limiting the number learners in a classrom to reduce contact.
- Contact Tracing – at all training venues (including at other learning institutions or organisations’ sites). It is important that everyone keeps track of their movements including attendance at Site Safe courses. On arrival at your course you will be asked to register and complete a COVID declaration. We also recommend the use of the NZ COVID tracer app for individuals to create a digital diary of their movements.
- Good hygiene practices - including hand sanitisation before entering and re-entering training rooms and promotion of good hand washing practices.
- Physical distancing of one meter in the classroom and in all other areas outside the classroom and in the designated assembly area, please keep to the two metre rule.
- Based on Ministry of Education advice, Site Safe recommends learners in Auckland (level 2) to bring face coverings or masks with them when attending on-site activities, and make use of these where appropriate, particularly where physical distancing may be difficult. The rest of NZ (level 1) face masks are not mandatory..
- Learners are to stay home if they are unwell and leave the course if they become unwell.
- Catering – for morning/afternoon teas and lunches
- Lunches will be provided for one and two-day courses
- Water and hot drinks (tea/coffee) will be provided for all courses
- Learners may bring their own food/drinks should they choose
Any learners in breach of requirements will be refused entry to the training facility and asked to leave.