2024 Health, Safety, and Wellbeing Awards Finalists
14 Dec 2023
Site Safe are excited to announce the 2024 finalists for the Construction Health, Safety and Wellbeing Awards.
The winners will be announced at the 2024 Evening of Celebration on Wednesday 6 March.
These annual awards celebrate and give recognition to people making a real difference to health, safety, and wellbeing in New Zealand’s construction industry. They acknowledge people, sites, and businesses that are demonstrating excellence in leadership, innovation, and positive contribution to the construction sector.
A big congratulations to all the finalists, and good luck!
In no particular order, the 2024 categories and finalists are:
The Kalmar Construction Mental Health and Wellbeing Award
- Form Building and Development
- Link Alliance
The Ryman Healthcare Safety Contribution Award for an individual
- Clark Construction Services - Jeannie Whyman
- Naylor Love Wellington - Gareth Wood
- Dominion Constructors - Anya Sheldon
The NZ Chinese Building Industry Association Safety Contribution Award for a small team
- Naylor Love Wellington - Copper pipe replacement team
- Vision Consulting Engineers
The Vertical Horizonz Safety Innovation Award for a large organisation
- Built - anti tampering device
- Naylor Love Wellington
- WSP, Waka Kotahi
The Dominion Constructors Safety Innovation Award for a small to medium business
- Nebulite Wellington
- Hunter Civil
The Mitre 10 Safety Leadership Award
- Queenstown Lakes District Council
- NZS Group
- Tradestaff Group
The Labour Exchange Young Future Leader Award
- Form Building Developments - Jordan Polkinghorne
- Fulton Hogan - Jessie Jacobs
- Ryman Healthcare - Luke Thompson