Our new website - what you can do
30 Mar 2016
Welcome to the new Site Safe website!
We hope you'll take a moment to have a look around, we've added a range of new features to the site including your My Site Safe access (which you can read about below) and a range of information on the new Health and Safety at Work Act - including our free guide for SMEs that you can access here.
Using our new site you'll also be able to sign up to become a member online, pay any invoice using our online payment system here and purchase products including our popular danger signs and hazard boards. And of course you'll be able to book any training course using our online booking system with real-time course numbers. This page will give you a good overview of all the courses that we currently have available.
My Site Safe access
You'll find the 'My Site Safe' button on the top right of your screen. If you're a current Site Safe customer or member then you can use this new portal to access a range of useful features, including:
- View past transactions and download invoices
- See any courses that your company has booked and make changes including name adjustments and cancellations (provided they are outside of our 5 day cancellation policy)
- The staff management tab will let you add more transactional users to your account; this is if you would like other staff to be able to book training for the company.
- The account management tab will let you update any of your key details including address, email and password.
- If you're a member you'll also see a range of member only pages including member branding, reports, newsletter and our library of toolbox talks.
If you are already a Site Safe member or a customer (who books training) then you should have already received your log in details for the My Site Safe area (please contact us if you haven't received your log in). If you're new to doing business with us then you can check out your joining options here.
We hope you find our new site easy to use, if you have any questions or would like to provide any feedback to help us further improve this site then please get in contact with us.