Strategic Review Completed
30 Jul 2018
Site Safe is pleased to announce it has completed its independent strategic review.
Site Safe Board Chair Peter Jackson said: “We’ve taken the time to reflect on our place in the industry and what we can do to make our organisation even better for our members and customers.
“This will help shape our vision for how we can continue to support the next level of health and safety performance in New Zealand construction.”
The review was completed by independent consultants Martin Jenkins. All Site Safe members were invited to complete an online survey and over 40 face-to-face interviews were conducted. The Site Safe Board has used this information to identify several priority focus areas for the future.
“We're keen to share the outcome of the review with our members, and offer them the opportunity to share their ideas on these improvements,” Mr Jackson said.
You can view a summary of the research recommendations and next steps here.
Presentations on the strategic review:
- Queenstown, 26 July, 10am Central Lakes Safety Charter Meeting
- Auckland, 8 August, 7am, Safety Liaison Group
- Christchurch, 10 August, 7:30am
- Tauranga, 17 August, 10am, Bay of Plenty Safety Liaison Group
- Wellington, 23 August, 7:30am, Wellington Safety Liaison Group