Site Reviews (Audits)
Site Safe reviews (audits) are designed to provide your business assurance that the right health and safety practices are in place. We also offer SiteWise prequalifications, consultancy and training as part of our suite of assurance services providing peace of mind for your site, workplace safety and worker knowledge and skills.
Review (audit) services
Other review (audit) services
- Construction Health and Safety Performance Review. Looks at the behaviours and performance of people on-site.
- Critical Risk Management Review. Looks at your underlying systems and processes, particularly those related to high-risk activities.
- Residential Health & Safety Performance Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the residential home building and light construction industry. Typical users would be small operators or franchises.
- Civil Health & Safety Performance Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the infrastructure and horizontal construction industries. Typical users would be small – large operators in the roading, earth moving or services reticulation field.
- Facilities Health & Safety Management Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the property, services and facility management industry. Typical users would oversee or provide maintenance and repair, minor construction, inspection, cleaning, hygiene and catering services such as, Housing Corporation, Department of Corrections, New Zealand Defence Force.
- Retail Health & Safety Review. Looks at health and safety processes in a retail environment such as a larger shop or retail centre.
Other assurance services
SiteWise Prequalification of contractors
Consultancy services for your business
Training of staff
Beautiful Health, Safety and Risk Management Software
Powered by ecoPortal >>
Need more info?
If you want to know more about our review service without completing a Site Review Request form, contact our Customer Services Team.Contact Us >>
ecoPortal user guide
Download the ecoPortal user and how to guide.Download guide >>