Site Safe reviews, which some clients like to refer to as audits are now called SiteRight.
Our expert safety advisors across New Zealand will continue to deliver reviews powered by ecoPortal.
We worked with industry to deliver an improved ecoPortal platform that we are proud of and now meets your needs.
SiteRight is designed to provide your business assurance that the right health and safety practices are in place. We also offer SiteWise prequalifications, consultancy and training as part of our suite of assurance services providing peace of mind for your site, workplace safety and workers.
"Having an independent overview has been instrumental to making the substantial progress that was necessary for our project." - James Taylor, Director Development Partners Ltd.
What makes us different
- By combining both Construction Health and Safety Performance and Critical Risk Management Reviews, our customers receive a ‘snapshot in time’ of their entire process, from systems to performance. We provide solutions that enables you to positively engage with your staff and contractors. In addition, provide feedback to your board and management.
- At the end of the review, our ecoPortal platform health and safety software provides you with more accurate benchmarking which may be compared across the sector and wider industry.
- Our review database provides the capability for you to be part of our totally anonymous benchmarking and raise the quality of industry site reviews. Our benchmarking highlights areas where good performance and results are being achieved across individual site comparisons, industry average comparisons and overall company.
- Post review, we can work with you to support you to continually improve.
- We build long-term relationships and provide ongoing support.
- As a not-for-profit, we offer an independent and unbiased reviews.
- Our reviews are competitively priced with no hidden costs.
- We can use the content of the review tool to tailor a review based on the activity occurring on-site. E.g., reviews based on critical risk.
Why our SiteRight services are the best fit for you
- Our SiteRight expertise and qualified Safety Advisors extends nationally across New Zealand.
- You’ll receive a Safety Improvement Report so contractors can complete and report back what, when and who have rectified the issues raised.
- Our review process has a greater focus on high-risk issues.
- We provide a more rigorous report that is in line with today’s industry demands.
- You are provided with a broader range of statistical data, with greater accuracy, which you can access through your own unique dashboard.
- You will have access to your own dashboard to extract tailored reporting along with a report provided on completion by us. You can also view past and current review data and further training requirements with us.
- Our reviews provide a cost effective ‘snapshot in time’ to see how you are performing.
- Identify areas of weakness saving you money and time in the long run.
- Completing a review with us shows compliance and evidence of due diligence.
- Get peace of mind that everything is working as it should.
- Construction Health and Safety Performance Review. Looks at the behaviours and performance of people on-site.
- Critical Risk Management Review. Looks at your underlying systems and processes, particularly those related to high-risk activities.
- Residential Health & Safety Performance Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the residential home building and light construction industry. Typical users would be small operators or franchises.
- Civil Health & Safety Performance Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the infrastructure and horizontal construction industries. Typical users would be small – large operators in the roading, earth moving or services reticulation field.
- Facilities Health & Safety Management Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the property, services and facility management industry. Typical users would oversee or provide maintenance and repair, minor construction, inspection, cleaning, hygiene and catering services.
- Retail Health & Safety Review. Looks at health and safety processes in a retail environment such as a larger shop or retail centre.
- Workplace Health & Safety Review. Looks at health and safety processes in the general workplace. Typical users would be offices, factories and warehouses.
- We now offer Pandemic Readiness Reviews. If you're a business working on a construction site, you must conduct your business in line with the COVID-19 Protection Framework - Construction Protocols. This review looks at your readiness to operate under the traffic light system and gives you assurance the right plan is in place to ensure your workers remain safe and healthy.
Other assurance services
In addition to SiteRight services, we pride ourselves in being able to offer a one-stop-shop of assurance services to meet the needs of your workplace, staff and contractors.
SiteWise Prequalification of contractors
SiteWise is an online prequalification system developed and powered by Site Safe that grades a contractor's health and safety capability.
Contractors complete a 12-step questionnaire, which is assessed by qualified health and safety practitioners. This assessment results in a percentage score, which is published in the SiteWise Contractor Database and which can be accessed by main contractors or principal organisations who have signed up to use SiteWise.
Consultancy services for your business
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced Health & Safety Advisors who are dedicated to accident and incident reduction and raising health and safety awareness in your workplace. Whether it’s a one-off or ongoing support, our specialist consultants can provide advice on workplace safety, including the design and implementation of health and safety management systems, and guidance on setting up a successful Site-Specific Safety Plan.
Training of staff
We have a full range of both classroom and online training available from foundational and technical, through to leadership type courses.
Our foundation courses are designed for learners starting in the industry or those wanting to extend their foundation health and safety knowledge. They cover entry level foundation health and safety topics including keeping safe, controlling risk, basic site hazards and legal requirements.
Our technical courses have been designed for learners already in the industry. They cover practical technical knowledge and skills topics including electrical, first aid, harness, fall arrest systems, site specific safety planning, and Health & Safety Representatives.
Our leadership courses are designed for learners responsible for on-site leadership, supervision, or those managing a team. They cover theoretical and practical topics including supervising workers, leading safety on-site, and accident investigation.
No one size fits all. Get in contact with us today to discuss your requirements.
Advisor and consultancy service rates
Consultancy hourly rate: $130
Safety advisor hourly rate: $130
Review disbursement fee: $130
Consultancy hourly rate: $160
Safety advisor hourly rate: $160
Review disbursement fee: $160
Need more info?
If you need more info without completing the Site Review form, contact our Customer Services Team.Contact Us >>
SiteRight user guide
Download the SiteRight user and how to guide.Download guide >>
Beautiful Health, Safety and Risk Management Software
Powered by ecoPortal >>