Small Business Safety Package
If you are a small business of 1 to 20 employees, you also have the opportunity to add on a Small Business Safety Package - Premier or Standard - onto your Site Safe membership.
By law you must prevent harm to your employees and others who enter your building site. A basic health and safety system is built around these five areas:
- Hazard and risk management system
- Training and competency (including supervision) for your staff
- Emergency planning and procedures
- Accident and Incident investigation systems and procedures
- Responsibilities: as a PCBU and procedures to support
Site Safe's Small Business Safety Package is the complete package for your small business health and safety needs. It comes with our new Health and Safety Kit which covers everything you need to know for a safer business, important signage, a customisable policy, a session with one of our expert health and safety professionals and a ticket on one of our Passport courses.
This package can be added on when you purchase membership online.
The Small Business Safety Package is a type of Site Safe membership, to purchase this online please sign up to become a member and purchase this pack as an add on.