Low Level Prefabricated Scaffold
As of October 1, 2017 this course will no longer be offered. If you are looking for a similar course, please contact Vertical Horizonz, who offer a two-day Low Level Scaffold course.
A one day course designed to provide training on erecting and dismantling prefabricated aluminum scaffold towers below four meters.
With the Low Level Prefabricated Scaffold course you will:
- Gain a sound understanding of scaffold tower construction and design as well as associated hazards and controls
- Gain skills in erecting, altering and dismantling low level prefabricated aluminium scaffold towers
- Earn 6 credits towards your Certificate in Construction Site Safety
What The Course Covers
The interactive workshop promotes trainee participation, and provides relevant tools and equipment to aid instruction and understanding.
- Roles and responsibilities and hazards common to the erecting, altering and dismantling of low level prefabricated scaffold towers
- Instruction and skills assessment on safely erecting, altering and dismantling scaffolding
Site Safe regularly reviews and updates course content in partnership with the Construction industry, to ensure alignment to best practice industry standards. Visit our Why Choose Site Safe Training page for more information.
What You Will Learn
- How to safely erect and alter a low level prefabricated aluminum scaffold tower
- How to safely dismantle a low level prefabricated aluminum scaffold tower
- Identifying associated hazards and responsibilities
What You'll Get at the End of the Course
- A Site Safety Card (Passport) that indicates your level of training and gives you access to site (valid for two years)
- 6 credits towards the Site Safe Certificate in Construction Site Safety
- A Low Level Prefabricated Scaffold Course Certificate
Next Learning Steps
Completing a Site Safe Passport means you'll gain site access for the next two years.
When it's time to renew your site access you don't need to complete the same course again, expand your Health and Safety knowledge with a different course that's relevant to you.Your site access will automatically renew and you'll earn extra credits towards your Certificate in Construction Site Safety.
Have a look at the pathway examples for more training options after completing successfully this course.
Check out our Training CPD Matrix to see Site Safe courses and credits at a glance.
The video's below have been put together by WorkSafe New Zealand.
Working With Scaffolding and Edge Protection
Health and Safety Learnings at Daveron Scaffolding
Why Safe Scaffolding Improves Business
Scaffolding and edge protection in Canterbury
Please note: If you are attending a 1 or 2 day Site Safe course then you need to bring with you a form of identification that can be verified (travel passport, birth certificate or residency certificate). This is required by NZQA and the Tertiary Education Commission.
For a full list of our training courses visit our Our Training Courses page.