Safety Excellence for Leaders
Safety Excellence for Leaders is a two-hour workshop designed specifically for senior business leaders in New Zealand’s construction industry. Learn how to lead and build a positive health and safety culture in your organisation and move beyond compliance. Understand what drives improved safety performance and gain the confidence to influence your contractors, workers and organisation with a practical action plan.
Who should attend?
Senior leaders of small to medium construction/associated companies, including:
- Chief executives
- Business owners
- Senior managers e.g. general managers and operations managers
- Senior executives
- People and Business Benefits – Know it, own it
- Compliance – Understand it and move beyond it
- Culture – Evaluate and lead the change
- Get involved – Communicate confidently and influence positively
- Measure what matters – Re-evaluate what’s measured
- Identify key areas of improvement and formulate an action plan
This interactive workshop takes the form of a facilitated discussion, where participants learn from their peers, real-life case studies and roleplays. Led by an experienced health and safety professional, this workshop encourages active debate on how to influence and lead the change in health and safety culture. Learners will be challenged to re-evaluate where their organisation stands on key health and
safety indicators, and emerge with clear action plans to address their pain points.
Learners will receive a Safety Excellence for Leaders Certificate upon successful completion of the workshop.
Please note this workshop does not renew Site Safety Cards (Passports).