It's Site Safe's goal to attract people who want to contribute and be part of the construction industry, demonstrating their outstanding talents, skills and expertise in health and safety and customer service.
Choosing to work at Site Safe can be fulfilling and exciting. Our environment is friendly, welcoming, and open to change. It can be fast-moving, providing challenges and new opportunities.
We value our people and regularly gather teams together to ensure effective communication and team-spirit.
We offer our team:
- Flexible working hours
- Quality training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition for initiative
If you would like more information about working at Site Safe New Zealand please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- “All-rounder” marketing experience.
- Lead marketing campaigns and projects.
- Ngauranga, Wellington location.
We’re helping get New Zealand workers home safe at night, be a part of this better work story.
This is a great time to join Site Safe. Since it was formed in 1999, Site Safe has been influential in creating a positive change in the health and safety culture of New Zealand’s construction industry. Our overarching goal is for the industry to be proud to be safe and to reduce injury and harm.
To help us grow and achieve our goals we’re looking for a Marketing Advisor to help us implement and champion our marketing strategy.
Here you can make a real difference and be responsible for launching high quality products and services, leading campaigns and events, managing our website and brand presence, sharing your wise words of marketing advice and promoting to the industry the great work we do. All with the aim of inspiring and promoting a positive culture in the industry.
We’re looking for someone with:
- “All-rounder” marketing experience
- Demonstrated skills in marketing campaigns and projects
- Experience with online tools, social media and content management systems
- A creative approach and a good eye for detail
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop
- A flexible, can-do approach and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or a related field is desirable but not essential.
In return we’ll offer you a chance to make a real difference and work with a fun and tight knit team. Benefits like health insurance, life insurance and flexible hours come standard.
For further details or a confidential chat please contact Emma Kilvington on (04) 815 8871 or 021 874 140.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 8 March 2021.
Apply through SEEK here.
View job description here.