It's Site Safe's goal to attract people who want to contribute and be part of the construction industry, demonstrating their outstanding talents, skills and expertise in health and safety and customer service.
Choosing to work at Site Safe can be fulfilling and exciting. Our environment is friendly, welcoming, and open to change. It can be fast-moving, providing challenges and new opportunities.
We value our people and regularly gather teams together to ensure effective communication and team-spirit.
We offer our team:
- Flexible working hours
- Quality training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition for initiative
If you would like more information about working at Site Safe New Zealand please email email@example.com
- Permanent, Full-time
- Intermediate level role
Make a real difference in a different kind of communications role. We’re helping get New Zealand construction workers home safe at night, be a part of this better work story.
Site Safe is a not-for-profit membership organisation that promotes, inspires and supports health and safety in New Zealand construction.
We offer a wide range of products and services including NZQA-approved health and safety training, safety reviews, free guides and resources to ensure everyone is kept up-to-date with easy, accessible health and safety information. Together we are ‘Proud to be Safe’.
Right now our Marketing and Communications team needs some help! We are looking for a full time Communications Advisor to join our team.
With lots of projects on the go, here is your chance to grow your communications, PR and media skills. This is an intermediate level role and would ideally suit someone with 2+ years of communications experience under their belt.
As part of a small team we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who can:
- Provide communications planning and implementation for key projects and events.
- Be our “chief copywriter” creating content, articles, case studies, newsletters, speeches and other essential material.
- Help us raise the profile of Site Safe by supporting our Chief Executive, identifying story ideas, writing media releases and opinion pieces.
- Work across the organisation and with the Leadership Team to support internal communications including plans and key messaging.
- Support our Marketing Advisor with content and back-up for social media management.
In return we’ll offer you a chance to make a real difference and work with a fun and tight knit team. We are based in Ngauranga – there are frequent trains and buses from Wellington CBD, however if you drive, then parking is free! We’re also a flexible employer and offer health and life insurance benefits.
If this sounds like you, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you today!
The job description is available here.
Apply for the position on Seek here.
For further details or a confidential chat please contact Sarah Prior on (04) 815 8840 or 027 435 4957.
Applications close 5pm, Monday 5 October 2020.