Free SiteWise (webinar) Workshop
Site Safe is committed to helping you with your SiteWise assessment.
- want to improve your score in the SiteWise?
- need to submit an assessment and are not sure where to start?
- need to join SiteWise and want to know more about the assessment before you begin?
Join us for a free SiteWise (webinar) workshop and find out how to get your business rated ‘green’ in SiteWise.
In the workshop we will:
- Cover each question of the assessment and how to answer it
- Show you the templates and processes to use to get the best marks
- Allow you time to ask questions specific to your business
SiteWise is an online prequalification system that grades a contractor’s health and safety capability and publishes that grade in a database which can be viewed by main contractors and principal organisations. These organisations use SiteWise to make better informed contractor selections, making the tendering process more simple and efficient.
As part of registering to the SiteWise prequalification system you need to complete the annual 12 step questionnaire, which is assessed by our team of health and safety practitioners. This assessment results in a percentage score, which is published in SiteWise and can be accessed by main contractors or principal organisations who have asked you to join up to use SiteWise.
By completing your assessment and receiving a score does more than just keep main contractors and principals happy and speed up tendering. The assessment will give you independent and cost effective advice on where your business stands (a bit like a H&S WOF), shows you areas for improvement and puts you in touch with one of our Health and Safety advisors.